Sunday, December 02, 2007

THE BIG FINISH







OK, here's the last of the photos . . . at least until I find a few more I like. Or until Jerri emails me pics from the fishing trip she and Adrian went on. The big finish is all about the family photos, on the beach, in the great light of the setting sun. WORK WITH ME PEOPLE. Needless to say, most of the Heffernan crew were obvious amateurs to work with. But I suffered and did the best I could with the small bones they threw me! Mildly annoying that I have uber-snorkel-hair, and no time to go fix it. And also extremely annoying that trying to get shots of all four ladies together was like trying to herd kittens! Why does Jerri get to have about 10X more hair than me? And we got the boys together for a 'man' shot, but soon realized they just looked like a gay couple showing off their new son! Good thing they both earn so much and could afford the surrogate mother.

No comments: