Sunday, April 19, 2009

Does This Wetsuit Make My Butt Look Big??





Lest I forget to brag, I was brave enough to join 11-year-old Jackson in an ocean scuba. After a 1-1/2 hour lesson in the pool (with our hot Argentinian instructor), off we went in a boat (with our also very hot British instructor) for a 30-minute dive. Windy conditions and high waves ALMOST made me chicken out, but the Clark-Kent'esque accountant type who was with our group (complete with pocket protector and pierced nipples - go figure) got me under the waves and over my fear. Or perhaps it was my fear of what I'd say to Sharon if I let Jackson go without me? Either way, I did it! Quite amazing really and under less windy conditions I might try again. I'm predicting spring 2010 in Hawaii . . . any takers?

No comments: