Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jungle Much?









So there is much neighbor-hating going on over here. The back neighbor is not paying for the wall, but wants to tell us how to build it. He keeps peeking over to check on our progress, and LOOK at the junk heap that he has built along the back of his property. I can't stand to go back there as I keep thinking it must be bug and rat infested and I can't wait for the wall to go up so I can block it all out.

The next door neighbor has obviously let his back yard turn into a jungle and I suspect we'll have two days of solid labor just to clear out THEIR wall o' ivy so we can dig out the wall foundation. Bitter much? Why yes, yes I am.

Update 6/3: Had a jumbo delivery of cinder blocks and concrete mix today. Big semi and cool pallet mover. Blocked the street. I only wish it had been wood beams for my pergola.

No comments: