Friday, May 13, 2011

Maui Holiday 2011










l



Yet another GREAT holiday in Maui this year. We loved the fabulous Sheraton at Black Rock - a great location for snorkeling and hanging on the beach. Perfect weather and perfect company as we were joined by Sharon and Jackson Cooper and Jackson's friend Josh. Hoping hubby Scott will make it next year, but work kept him home. We still managed to have an amazing time - snorkeling, snuba'ing, zip-lining, whale watching.

I do think the best day of the trip was the boat to Molokini and then snuba'ing and swimming with turtles. I wasn't worried about going down myself, but when I saw Jess put in her regulator and then dive right in, I got a bit nervous. She was amazing though, but sadly recent colds for both of us kept us from going too deep because our ears would not clear. Something we'll definitely do again on our next trip.

No comments: