Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MY DAD'S JOB

Jess had to write an essay for school and I think it is classic. Mistakes left in.

MY DAD'S JOB

Adrian is my dad. I interviewed my dad. My dad is a finance directer for a media company. He deals with company matters such as contracts, fees and many bills. I think my dad has a really good job. I know my dad likes his job alot. My dad got the skills by working hard. He also puts in lots of effort into his work. He needs to be detailed because he reads lots of letters and contracts. He studied and had job training. He studied hard on math because he deals with bills. He studied reading because he reads many letters and contracts. My dad does good work in his job. My dad likes the people he works with. Also he has made lots of friends. My dad is very friendly to his other workers.

No comments: