Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Twilight DVD Release Party










While this might be the first Twilight DVD release party I've been to, I must still say it was the BEST TWILIGHT DVD RELEASE PARTY EVER!! Fabu job Jerri on the best tasting Twilight cake with blood red cake and black frosting that made all our teeth and tongues black. It was scary how good it tasted. We enjoyed some of the behind-the-scenes goodies on the 'extras' disc, and then got down to watching dreamy Edward - yet again for some of us - in the feature film. And a pox on you nay-saers (how the H do you spell nay-saers?) who mock the movie. Hearts of stone all of you. And remember, you are my life now Edward. No matter how far, I WILL FIND YOU! (Inside family joke, I know Jerri is laughing). Mark your calendars ladies. Cougars night out November 20th for New Moon opening night.

No comments: